What type of Article would you read?

Welcome: Yes, Read this!

free hit counter
Hello, You :)

Thanks for stopping by here today.
I'm Ariane,
I'm a teenager, and this is my E-Zine Magazine Club.

It's new.

The main reason I have made this page is to write Articles, to gain practice as well as the many Comments, Ratings, Criticism and Feedback that all of you return to me (I hope!) after reading my work.

This site is beneficial for you, AND me.

The joy of this website is that you can be filled in very easily and discover things you never knew, by indulging into the articles I shall start to work on soon.

I hope to make them very informative, interesting, and frequently updated.
The Articles will be on a vast range of many different topics. (I can't really state any examples because I haven't exactly started yet!)

Note: This description will vary once I start getting a roll on with the Article Writing :)

I really appreciate all comments and constructive criticism, because in that way, I can improve my quality of writing, and you will improve the quality of articles you read. Yes, you! And everyone else who benefits from them.

Thank you for discovering me,
Enjoy your stay here,
and Tune in!

Signed,
Ariane.

This Website is Your Infinite Access to Articles and Magazines!

This Website is Your Infinite Access to Articles and Magazines!

Monday, November 3, 2008

ARTICLES WILL APPEAR HERE ONCE SOMEONE SENDS ME AN EMAIL ,

OR ONCE I FINISH WRITING ONE ;)

Signed,
The Editor,
Ariane

No comments: